STUFF THAT JOCELYN DOES (aged 17 months)1. Fish stuff out of the dustbin. 'Stuff' usually includes any sort of drinking container with a straw so empty drink cartons from McDonald's and Vitagen bottles are a big draw.
2. Trying on high heels. When I went to pick her up from the childminder this afternoon, I saw her dance about in the childminder's high heels! However she has no particular preference of footwear - my Crocs, the balcony slippers, my football boots - they're all fair game.
3a. Attempting human plastic surgery. This involves trying to make my nipples into a belly button by scratching them out. I know that's what she's trying to do because she looks at my belly button, then looks further up my shirt, sees my nipple(s), looks at the two different parts of my anatomy - and then proceeds to dig her fingernails into my nipples.
3b. She also has an alternative surgical procedure. In a similar principle to her nipple conversion project, she is also more than willing to scratch any scabs (or spots) on any parts of the body that are within her level of view. However I'll give her this - she's not biased. She scratched a scab on her own head to give herself a very bloody look. Wearing shorts to our house might not be the wisest move...