$BlogRSDURL$>
From Penang
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Thighs. Fingers, knees & toes, knees & toes.
This is a lazy post but in the picture there are 3 parts of legs. But whose is whom? And how do you know?
¶
11:58 pm
Comments:
So your blog has decended into a flesh-fest, eh? In an effort to muster higher readership numbers, no doubt. Tsk, tsk.
Based purely on skin tone, I would say Dez is underneath, and YP is on top, twice over!
#
posted by
C&C
: 9:57 pm
It's not readership numbers I'm after! I can hardly imagine I would make it to The Star on account of this photo!!
It's blogger comments I desire!!!
Although I suspect if the wife sees this, she might get me to pull it off - but she never reads my blog so I think I am safe... for the moment.
#
posted by
Anonymous
: 11:46 pm
Post a Comment
Things & Thoughts from the turtle shaped island.
ARCHIVES
August 2003
/
September 2003
/
November 2003
/
January 2004
/
February 2004
/
March 2004
/
April 2004
/
May 2004
/
June 2004
/
July 2004
/
August 2004
/
September 2004
/
October 2004
/
November 2004
/
December 2004
/
January 2005
/
February 2005
/
March 2005
/
April 2005
/
May 2005
/
June 2005
/
July 2005
/
August 2005
/
September 2005
/
October 2005
/
November 2005
/
December 2005
/
January 2006
/
February 2006
/
March 2006
/
April 2006
/
May 2006
/
June 2006
/
July 2006
/
August 2006
/
September 2006
/
October 2006
/
November 2006
/
December 2006
/
January 2007
/
February 2007
/
March 2007
/
April 2007
/
May 2007
/
June 2007
/
July 2007
/
September 2007
/
November 2007
/
December 2007
/
January 2008
/
February 2008
/
July 2008
/