$BlogRSDURL$>

Don't let this innocent pretty young face fool you. She might look like any ordinary one year old girl but she has very soft hands. How do I know? Whilst we were having dinner at the cafe at the bottom of our flat, I let her walk about. Next thing I know she's carrying a set of car keys about - and they aren't ours. At first, I thought she had taken them from a neighbouring table but it appears that she is even better than I thought.
She lifted them right out of a seated guy's pocket without his knowledge!
He only knew they were missing when they were handed back to him by the owner. A minute later, she went back to the same guy and blatently rummaged around in his pocket but his wallet was further in his shorts - and this time, he was more aware of a little girl coming under his line of sight! This sort of sneakiness makes me think that she is an aspiring Charlie's Angel...