
However it wasn't just us at the table. We were also joined by
El Presidente & El Nino as my brother-in-law assured us that they were very famous for their magaritas...
Rule 1:
Don't drink alcohol when you are dehydrated.Rule 2:
Don't drink when you have an empty stomach. Ben's food not only arrived before ours, he actually managed to finish his hot dog and fries a good 10 minutes before ours showed up.Rule 3:
Follow the women. My brother-in-law's girlfriend opted for ice-lemon tea. My better half decided not to finish her magarita (err which I decided to finish - it's the Chinese genes in me - never let anything go to waste!!!).Obviously I feel so much better when I have good support from my 'friends' who sms-ed me with their sympathies...
"
Ha ha. That must b the joke of the year. (sic) I can't help but laugh n still laughing" (from G.)