<$BlogRSDURL$>
From Penang
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
 
A GLIMPSE INTO THE OPAC SYSTEM AT KDU...

Just for fun, I typed in 'football' into KDU's library book search system (as you do).

I got in return 1 (one) title. It was:

Flexibility Of Football Timetabling In Organization By Using Simulated Annealing.

I was going to say that I wouldn't waste my time taking it out but if I get 5 different people who post a comment about it, I will enquire about it and see if I can take a photo of the front cover...

P.S. Bert & Sam: I did put 'Basketball' & 'Rugby' into the system but it yielded no results.

 
Comments:
Hmmm... very big words! What does annealing mean? Maybe you should check it out for our sakes. There has to be a reason why it's in the library, right :))

-Grace-
 
ANNEAL (verb): cool (metals, glass, etc) very slowly after heating, in order to toughen and temper.

I think that definition has been absolutely NO help at all in understanding what the book might be about.
 
I guess you'll need to read the entire book and enlighten the rest of your readers then ;p
-Grace
 
I guess you do want 5 people to post a comment, so I'll do my bit...
 
Post a Comment
Things & Thoughts from the turtle shaped island.

ARCHIVES
August 2003 / September 2003 / November 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / September 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / July 2008 /


Powered by Blogger