<$BlogRSDURL$>
From Penang
Friday, August 19, 2005
 
IN SINGLE FIGURES

Just completed that blogger survey that they ask all their users on the dashboard and one of the questions was:

How many people do your think read your blog on a regular basis?

Zero
One - Three
Four - Ten
Eleven - Twenty Nine

(and at this point I stopped reading the options!)

That made me :( because I could only really click the One - Three option. Or else I'm just emotional because it's late at night and my legs are really tired.

No, I'm sad.

Must rope in some youth with internet access as I see it works wonders for Bert's blog...
 
Comments:
Hey I read your blog on a regular basis and I trust that you read mine too ^-^.
 
pre-mid life crisis crisis? The trick is not to care about certain things too much I think. Works for me!
I also read your blog regularly too, alot more often than I comment.
 
Hey I read your blog too...eeerr..fairly regularly. But ya, you can add me to your count. Just a bit technologically challenged to add comments. This OK? How do those others get their names or aliases in color and nicely underlined?
HY
 
Hey Dez, I've begun reading your blog too. I've never met you but I feel like I know you a little from your comments on my blog and your blog. Don't be sad. I think you'll be surprised how many people read your blog and never comment. Of course you will never know this but I think it's true.
 
Aha... looks like quite a few people read your blog and you've chosen the wrong category in your survey :)

I read it too.

- Grace
 
Dez, I read your blog too, albeit in a menstrual fashion (regularly irregular).

I'll read it more often if I save it to my favourite pages. And I shall summon the strength to do so now! *groan* (I'm groaning at the effort needed to look for the 'favourites' site, not at the thought of reading your pages)

Put more pictures on too, I quite like looking at how your little family develops. Already the Dez-Ping tree has 2 offshoots, the same can't be said for mine!
 
hey dez, just wanted to have the honour of pushing you into ***double figures***.

sam and esthr and behhnaiiah may be staying here for a night on saturday. If I start tidying up now, I might just make it.

Is it england wales this weekend?

Your daughter looks very pensive and noble in the pic. I think she'll be a powerful woman.
 
Hey Dez, I'm one of those people who don't read blogs often (maybe I'm too self-absorbed) which is why I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOUR WIFE WAS PREGNANT! Man, give a guy some advanced warning huh? Drop some hints maybe in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd trimester?! I really should read all the blogs more often, anybody else having a child or 2? Anyways Congratulations! Your daughter is ADORABLE! I loved your interview with Ben and I think you're a terrific writer and should do it for a living. Congrats also on the new job!
 
Post a Comment
Things & Thoughts from the turtle shaped island.

ARCHIVES
August 2003 / September 2003 / November 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / September 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / July 2008 /


Powered by Blogger