<$BlogRSDURL$>
From Penang
Saturday, June 11, 2005
 
Ben story - I AM GOD...

Whilst driving with my son and looking for parking spaces in the Youth Park, Ben pointed out a car that was pulling out. So whilst going up alongside the car to reverse park into the space,

I said, "Thank you God."

To which Ben replied, "My name's Ben, not God." Fantastic stuff! Just like an old Brian Clough joke!!

Then whilst walking towards the playground, we were chatting and I asked him his name.

"I'm Ben and you're God."
"Why am I God?"
"Because God is very tall."

And the day after my wife said I was like Brad Pitt (see movie review of Mr. & Mrs. Smith!)...
 
Comments:
You look like Brad Pitt (my foot :)) and you're not God although you've had several chances of acting as God in our skits.
 
Hey, it's not me you have to convince re: Brad Pitt or God!

And my wife never said I looked like Brad Pitt. Must read more carefully.
 
Post a Comment
Things & Thoughts from the turtle shaped island.

ARCHIVES
August 2003 / September 2003 / November 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / September 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / July 2008 /


Powered by Blogger