$BlogRSDURL$>
Dez Yeung is a skinny man, has a son named Benjamin, and never have to worry about going to
see a doctor, since the wife, Dr. Ng Yin Ping treats most diseases and sickness, including
electroconvulsive therapy for mentally unstable persons.
He's a SAS wannabe and last night he nearly had a chance to put his SAS act on me during cg
because my mom called my hp. Luckily, no one found Ben's rotan, and no big powerful ushers
was on duty during the cg. Har Young wasn't around with his T-shirt...that's why I forgot to
silence the hp....it's uncle Har Young's fault...obviously :)
Dez Yeung = Derrick (I think it's french for Derrick but that's debatable). I think he uses that
name to tackle the wife, put on that french romantic charm, and whispers "La'Mour" into her
ears....and the rest of the story, we know. already lah.....Ying Ping was successfully charmed).